NOTICE: Most students receive a response to a Support Request within 24 hours. During high volume times, normally the week before the start of a quarter, and the first week of a quarter, it may take up to 72 hours to respond to your request.

 Use the Student link below to access the Support Request system. Use this system to ask questions about financial aid related issues, address concerns, or provide additional information.

 You must be admitted to the college and have an active Triton account to use this system. If you do not have a Triton ID number, please stop by our office on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall, or call during our phone hours.

You must be a current student with an active Triton account to use this system.

Copyright © 2023 Edmonds College    All Rights Reserved
Problems with this web page?   Contact the Helpdesk