Do not print the form and fill it out by hand.  

Enter all the required information online, use the "Print and Sign" button at the bottom of the form to generate the official PDF copy.
 Adobe Reader required. Click here Download Adobe Reader to install.
  The official copy will have a barcode in the lower left corner and a signature line at the end of the form.

  After you print and sign the form, submit it to the Financial Aid Office using one of the following options:

21-22 Information Change – Financial Aid
 Student Name     Last:      First:      M.I.: 
 ctcLink ID Number:    --   Birthdate:  //   MM/DD/YYYY
   Social Security Number: --
 Change in Credits: 
 Your financial aid quarterly awards are initially based on full-time enrollment (12+ credits). Complete this section if you will be taking less than 12 credits in a specific quarter. All enrollment transactions (adding or dropping of a class) must be completed by the 10th day of the quarter and be reflected on your class schedule. You can also complete this section if you are requesting an increase in your enrollment level. Submit this form as soon as you finalize your schedule, so your funds will not be delayed. Allow 2-3 business days for processing of your request. You will be notified if you owe a repayment of funds due to dropping classes after receiving your financial aid disbursement.
Please Note:
  1. Classes must be required for your program to be funded by Financial Aid.
  2. You must finalize your schedule by the 10th day of each quarter.
  3. If you are reducing credits and have already received a disbursement, you may owe a repayment of some of the funds you received.
  4. Credit adjustments requests of Federal/State grant awards will not be considered after the 10th day of the quarter.
  5. Activation of awards or increases for higher enrollment status are based on the availability of funds.
# of Credits, Summer 2021 # of Credits, Fall 2021 # of Credits, Winter 2022 # of Credits, Spring 2022
 Change of Program: 
If you have been previously approved on an academic plan and you need to change your program, or you have completed the previous program and now are pursuing a new program you must provide a new academic plan and complete the information below. You must also keep your program current with Enrollment Services and can update it at
  New Program  (code)   (name)
 I completed the previous degree or certificate I declared?     Yes     No 
 I have  credits remaining to complete this new program.
 The date I expect to graduate from Edmonds College    MM/DD/YYYY
  You will be notified if you are still eligible for Financial Aid based on your change of program.  
Cancel Financial Aid:
I would like to cancel: Workstudy Loans Grants All Aid
Check the quarter(s) you would like to cancel
Summer 2021 Fall 2021 Winter 2022 Spring 2022
 Other Circumstances: 
 (use this space to document other situations or to provide an explanation needed for your file):

characters left 
   This button will generate a pdf form.
 Please print the PDF and sign
Copyright © 2013 Edmonds College    All Rights Reserved
Problems with this web page?   Contact the Helpdesk