Do not print the form and fill it out by hand.  

Enter all the required information online, use the "Print and Sign" button at the bottom of the form to generate the official PDF copy.
 Adobe Reader required. Click here Download Adobe Reader to install.
The official copy will have a barcode in the lower left corner and a signature line at the end of the form.

After you print and sign the form, bring the form to the Enrollment Services Office on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall, OR fax the form to 425-640-1159, OR mail the form to: 
Financial Aid Services Office 
Edmonds Community College 
20000 68th Ave W 
Lynnwood, WA 98036 

17-18 Information Sheet – Financial Aid
 Student Name     Last:      First:      M.I.: 
 Student ID Number:    --   Birthdate:  //   MM/DD/YYYY
   Social Security Number: --
 I have a high school diploma or GED  (check one).        Month/Year Received /   MM/YYYY 
 Do you have a Bachelor’s (usually four years of college) Degree?    Yes           No 
  • You must choose an Edmonds Community College degree or certificate
  • Financial aid cannot fund Certificates of Completion (COC)
I am working on the  degree/certificate. Program code  
You must look up the Program Code. Go to:
 Check ALL the quarters you want to receive financial aid
  Summer 2017   Fall 2017   Winter 2018   Spring 2018
 Complete the information below if you want a student loan. To learn about student loans, including the amount you can borrow, go to:
  Yes, I want a federal Direct Student Loan. 
 The amount I want to borrow for the school year is $ 
 The date I expect to graduate from Edmonds Community College is   MM/DD/YYYY
 If this is your first federal Direct Student Loan, you must complete the online Entrance Loan Counseling and you must sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN) with your FSA ID*. Complete these two requirements at
*This was used to sign your FAFSA. If you need information about your FSA ID, go to
A.Conditions and Responsibilities
    Financial aid, scholarship and other grant recipients, athletes, and veterans must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress each quarter. Go to to see a list of all obligations and responsibilities required to receive aid. The following rules apply:
  • Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
    • Have a quarterly and cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.
    • Complete a minimum number of credits each quarter based on part–time or full–time funding.
    • Warning or termination of your aid results if SAP is not maintained.
  • You may owe a repayment of your aid if you withdraw or complete zero credits.
  • There are limits on the number of credits and degree programs you can be funded for.
  • Only take classes required for your degree or certificate program.
  • You cannot receive funds from two different schools during the same school year.
  • Finalize enrollment by the fifth day of each quarter. Most funding cannot be adjusted after the fifth day.
  • If you give us incomplete or incorrect information your funds may be revised or canceled.
  • Report additional educational resources, such as scholarships, other agency assistance including L&I, DVR, etc. to the Financial Services Office.
  • Reapply for aid each year. Applications are available beginning in January.
  • If you receive the Washington State Need Grant, you may choose to voluntarily make financial contributions to the Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) in recognition of this grant. All voluntary contributions are used to provide financial assistance to other students.
B. Statement of Student Understanding (Certification Requirements)
  • Financial aid funds may be withdrawn, reduced or modified subject to continuing availability of funds, or changes in circumstances that affect my eligibility.
  • I am a citizen or permanent resident of the United States – some scholarship recipients and WASFA applicants are exempt.
  • I am not pursuing a degree in theology – scholarship recipients are exempt.
  • I will take only those classes required to complete my degree or certificate.
  • I will use awarded funds to pay for my educational expenses.
  • I am not in default on a student loan or owe a repayment or refund of aid received at this or any other school – some scholarship recipients may be exempt.
  • I have a high school diploma or GED –some scholarship recipients and certain grant programs are exempt.
  • The website contains the policies and procedures of the Financial Aid Services Office and should be consulted for details regarding financial aid programs and eligibility information.
 I read the Student Requirements for Receiving Financial Aid above.
   This button will generate a pdf form.
 Please print the PDF and sign
Copyright © 2013 Edmonds Community College    All Rights Reserved
Problems with this web page?   Contact the Helpdesk