Do not print the form and fill it out by hand.  

Enter all the required information online, use the "Print and Sign" button at the bottom of the form to generate the official PDF copy.
 Adobe Reader required. Click here Download Adobe Reader to install.
The official copy will have a barcode in the lower left corner and a signature line at the end of the form.

After you print and sign the form, bring the form to the Enrollment Services Office on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall, OR fax the form to 425-640-1159, OR mail the form to: 
Financial Aid Services Office 
Edmonds Community College 
20000 68th Ave W 
Lynnwood, WA 98036 

18-19 Information Sheet – Financial Aid
 Student Name     Last:      First:      M.I.: 
 Student ID Number:    --   Birthdate:  //   MM/DD/YYYY
   Social Security Number: --
I have a High School Diploma (or foreign equivalent) or GED.   Yes  No    Month/Year Received / 
 I have a Bachelor's Degree (or foreign equivalent) or higher.    Yes  No    Month/Year Received / 
I am working on the  degree/certificate. Program code  
  • You must be working on a degree or certificate at Edmonds Community College to be eligible for financial aid.
  • You must keep your program current with Enrollment Services when you register for classes each quarter.
  • You must only take classes required for your degree while receiving financial aid.
 Check ALL the quarters you want to receive financial aid
  Summer 2018   Fall 2018   Winter 2019   Spring 2019
 To learn about student loans, including the amount you can borrow, go to the Direct Loan program on the Financial Aid website.
  Yes, I want a federal Direct Student Loan. 
 The amount I want to borrow for the school year is $ 
 The date I expect to graduate from Edmonds Community College is   MM/DD/YYYY
 If this is your first Federal Direct Student Loan, you must complete the online Entrance Counseling and Loan Agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN) at
 The Financial aid website contains all the policies and information about financial aid programs and eligibility requirements. The rules highlighted in section A apply to all financial aid recipients, which includes Federal aid, State aid, Institutional aid, scholarships, and all other grant recipients, including athletic and veterans educational benefits.
 The state of Washington may also offer you financial assistance to help support your educational expenses. Please visit to receive more information about financial aid, scholarships, work study, and student loans. For those eligible for State Aid, you must also comply with section B.
A. General Conditions and Responsibilities for All Financial Aid Recipients
  • You must understand and maintain Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
  • You must finalize your quarterly registration by the financial aid census day (5th day of quarter - see Academic Calendar).
  • You may owe a repayment of funds if you do not complete, attend, stop attending, drop, or completely withdrawal from classes.
  • You cannot receive funds from two different schools during the same time period.
  • You must understand that all educational resources, such as waivers, scholarships, and outside agency assistance including L&I, DVR, TradeAct, etc., will be counted towards your Cost of Attendance.
  • You must complete the FAFSA (or WASFA) and meet file complete Application Deadlines each school year.
  • You must understand that financial aid funds may be withdrawn, reduced or modified subject to continuing availability of funds, or changes in circumstances that may affect eligibility.
  • You will only take classes required to complete the eligible degree or certificate you declared as your Program of Study.
  • You will use financial aid funds to pay for your Educational Expenses while attending Edmonds CC.
B. Washington State Aid – Conditions of Award
    By accepting state financial aid, you must agree to the conditions listed below. If you have questions or find that you cannot comply with these conditions, please contact the Edmonds CC Financial Aid Office.
  • You must meet the requirements for Washington State Residency
  • You do not owe a repayment to any federal or state grant or scholarship nor are you in default on a state or federal student loan.
  • You must be enrolled in an eligible program and not pursuing a degree in theology.
  • If you hold a bachelor´s degree or the foreign equivalent, or in some circumstances if you are pursuing a second associate degree within five years of earning an associate degree, you are not eligible to receive state grant funds.
  • If you do not attend or if you withdraw from your classes, you may owe a repayment of all or part of any state funds you have received.
  • You must maintain the academic progress standard established by Edmonds CC Financial Aid Office in order to receive additional state aid.
  • There could be other circumstances that would require a repayment or reduction in your current award amounts.
  • You must meet all eligibility requirements for state aid program(s) awarded.
  • The offer of this financial assistance is subject to, and conditioned upon, the availability of funds. Washington Student Achievement Council (WSAC) and Edmonds CC through which the grant, scholarship, or work study is awarded, reserve the right to withdraw, reduce, or modify the awards due to funding limitations or due to changes in circumstances which affect your eligibility for the program(s).
  • You may choose to voluntarily make a financial contribution to WSAC in recognition of the assistance that you received. All voluntary contributions will be used to provide financial assistance to other students. Please contact for more information.
 I read the Student Requirements for Receiving Financial Aid above.
 (initials) I agree to the Student Requirements for Receiving Financial Aid I have read above.
   This button will generate a pdf form.
 Please print the PDF and sign
Copyright © 2013 Edmonds Community College    All Rights Reserved
Problems with this web page?   Contact the Helpdesk